Monday 15 June 2015

Meet Nigeria Next Rated Nollywood Actor! FERDINAND WHYTE NKEM a.k.a Haji Tanko


awhite 3




Nigeria movie industry popularly called "Nollywood" has witnesses the rising of many actors.

The industry is so blessed with talents in abundance you begin to wonder who the next rated actor will be.

While doing our research, we caught up with this talented actor popularly called Haji Tanko but his real names are Ferdinand Whyte Nkem.

He hail from Ika North East local government area in Delta state. A graduate of economics from the University of Benin. This actor took up acting right from his early years, according to him, Acting is an inspiration I naturally inherited.

I love the movie industry. As an actor, it gives me the opportunity to impact positively on others. Through my given role and characters that I play, I send positive messages across to others for their entertainment, enjoyment and food for thoughts.

This talented actor who has been in the movie industry over a decade now has been featured in so many top notch movies.

Movies like: Money Power, The Calabash directed by Ingenious Obi Emelonye  etc...

My white who was once a model when asked about challenges he faced, he said: Some of the roles could be quite challenging. It takes well experienced actors with great deal of knowledge and imagination to be able to disassociate from reality and place themselves in the role, to temporarily become that character that defines the role in the movie. This of course, is not a very easy thing to do. It could become very challenging if you lack the ability and skills to portray multiple personality that fits into different characters. In every given role, I always try to give in my best to translate and relate to the character I play.  So far, it’s been all good and well worth it.

Here are some pictures of him on set working.
awhite 2

No comments:

Post a Comment