Monday 29 June 2015

MY MAN MUST BE HARDWORKING AND VERY GOOD LOOKING... Trending Nollywood celeb... GLORIA PIUS

FB_IMG_1433881800853FB_IMG_1433881597633

GLORIA PIUS, the nollywood diva, who is making serious waves of late caught up wit our correspondent and she revealed some juicy details about her.

Gloria, when it comes to work, she puts in her very best and when it comes to the rest, she never carries last.

When asked how she sees her body compared to the likes of the Mercy Johnson, Didi Nkanem?

She said: I rili can't compare my body to Dat of any actress bt I could be classified same way as mercy Johnson...although my ass ain't so big...

Type of man she loves and wishes to be with?

I love a hardworking man...  Every other tin can fall into place while we are together...

How do you unwind?

How I unwind...  I love private n naughty parties... Hang out wit the girls somewhere private...  Private get aways...  Most of all...  Be alone wit a bottle of white wine... My TV.. My phones n just lazy around

Are you fun to be with?

Don't knw if am fun to be wit... Guess u will judge that wen u meet me... Love life..... NO COMMENT... I like to try everything once... I can't be caught snitching.. I am not a rat..

My personality... My shoes n of cos Dat boobs... Remember
Here are some exciting pictures of her

fb_img_1433881577209GLORIAA PIUSrrgjk

No comments:

Post a Comment