Saturday 4 July 2015

Acting is an inspiration I naturally inherited... FERDINAND WHYTE NKEM. NOLLYWOOD CELEB


awhite 3

Nollywood, as its popularly called in Nigeria has stood the test of time and has produced so many stars who today are being celebrated because of their extraordinary talent.

Movies are being produced on a daily basis and this has helped in the discovery of more stars.

Popular Nollywood Celeb, Ferdinand Whyte Nkem who we were privilege to meet on set is arguable one of the most talented actor of our time.

We got chatting on set and he gave us an insight on what acting meant to him.

"Acting is an inspiration I naturally inherited. It’s part of me and part of who I am. I love the movie industry. As an actor, it gives me the opportunity to impact positively on others. Through my given role and characters that I play, I send positive messages across to others for their entertainment, enjoyment and food for thoughts.

Ferdinand Whyte Nkem a.k.a Haji Tanko is here to stay.

He has featured in movies such as  Money Power, The Calabash, directed by Ingenious Obi Emelonye to mention a few.

Here are some pictures of this actor on set with few of his colleagues.


MR WYTEIMG_20150306_181537trrfg

No comments:

Post a Comment