Saturday 4 July 2015

I love fashion like every girl but am obsessed with SHOE... NOLLYWOOD CELEB GLORIA PIUS


fb_img_1433881577209



Nollywood celeb Gloria PIus who is arguably one of the most sought after actress at the moment because of her acting skills which has made her the face for every movie being shot now.

We couldn't help but notice Gloria's fashion sense especially her shoes. This lady do have a special love for shoes.

During her recent interview with one of our correspondent, she talked about  what keeps her going, her style and her obsession with shoes...
  
" I love fashion like every girl..  Bt am obsessed wit shoes.. Love my feet... So I treat it... Am a shoe lover... Simplicity does it for me... Simple n classy does it for me...... My style icons abroad...  POSH Beckham Sarah Jessica Parker.... Nigeria... RITA Dominic n Genevieve Nnaji


FB_IMG_1433881800853


No comments:

Post a Comment