Saturday 4 July 2015

"i'm just passionate about nollywood, i love acting a lot. NOLLYWOOD CELEB DORIS IJEOMA ANYANWU


aaaaadoris new

Nollywood, as its popularly called in Nigeria has stood the test of time and has produced so many stars who today are being celebrated because of their extraordinary talent.

Movies are being produced on a daily basis and this has helped in the discovery of more stars.

Talented Nollywood diva, Miss Doris Ijeoma Anyanwu who has been in the movie industry for years is arguably one of the stars of our time.

This exceptional actress who grew up in imo state has a special love for acting.

According to her, when asked what inspired her into becoming an actress,

"i'm just passionate about nollywood, i love acting a lot. As a child i performed on stage in my school and church.

My mum was a part of a drama group and she always went with me. At first my mum wasn't comfortable with the idea of acting but my siblings were though with time she stood by me and gave me all support and encouragement needed.

My mum loves to watch her baby on the screen.

Apart from acting, this beautiful young lady is also a trained and certified hat maker, she is into ankara crafts as well as catering.

She is truly gifted.

aadoris on setdoris akiIMAG2472

No comments:

Post a Comment