Sunday 19 July 2015

I'M JUST ME, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE MY LIFE... NOLLYWOOD CELEB DORIS IJEOMA ANYANWU SPEAKS...

aadoris anyawu (1)

I'm just me. Bold and Beautiful! I love my life, everything i do.  Im easy going, fun loving, caring, very romantic though i've got no special attachment to sex. I'm not crazy about sex. When it comes to sex, I'm like any normal lady out there.

Nollywood Celeb Doris Ijeoma Anyanwu who hails from imo state gave us an insight into her personality.

The curvy actress who is arguably one of the most prominent actress presently went on further to reveal her love life

According to her, I 'M A PLUS SIZE CURVY BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL  YOUNG LADY!

Nothing serious about my love life cos As a PLUS SIZE Beautiful young lady men always approach me and i don't know who likes me and i don't know who just wants to play around me and go.

Relationship doesn't work for me, so i don't really put my mind in there. Relationship isn't my thing. I've tried and its not working so i don't push it. If it comes, fine. If it doesn't come, fine!

Doris Ijeoma is an extraordinary actress. Her acting skills is one of the best thing that speaks for these beautiful lady, she is very talented.

Her beauty is also something we can't help but talk about. She is very pretty.

Her love for acting keeps her going,

aaanyawu dorisIMG_7396aadoris on set

No comments:

Post a Comment