Monday 20 July 2015

My Love life is great. I like to try everything once... I can't be caught snitching. Nollywood Diva Gloria PIUS


 GLORIAA PIUSrgv





Becoming an A class Actress in nigeria requires a lot of hard work. Apart from having the acting skills, shooting movie consistently, the looks, personality, Brands Endorsements and so much more must be involved.

Gloria Pius, Nollywood diva who has been in the industry for years now is gradually attaining that A class status.

When it comes to her acting talents, she is superb, she dosent joke with her job, she gives it all her best.

According to her, her most challenging role so far was playing Mrs Clara in bloody Sunday.... Played the role of a woman thrice my age...  Wit my senior as my younger sis...  Bt big tanks to Francis duru..  Helped me massively.. Cos he was my husband in the movie.

You can check her out in movies like... Nkoli the village girl....  Sex book..  Ladies of vengeance.. Mobile.... Galaxy babes...  Bloody Sunday... Grooms parade

Her looks, this diva also has the looks that would make any man stop and look back again.

She is one of Nollywood sexiest actress When we talk of the likes of Mercy Johnson, Didi Nkanem and the rest, Gloria Pius has all it takes to be in that category.

Her life when she is not behind the camera, she hangs out with friends, attend parties most especially the naughty ones! But has to be very PRIVATE.

Most of all...  Be alone wit a bottle of white wine.

Her love life, she said NO COMMENT... I like to try everything once... I can't be caught snitching.. I am not a rat..

But she describes the type of man that appeals to her as one that has to be  hard Working!  Every other tin can fall into place while we are together...


fb_img_1433881577209

No comments:

Post a Comment