Wednesday 15 July 2015

i've got no special attachment to sex. I'm not crazy about sex. When it comes to sex. Popolar nollywood celeb DORIS IJEOMA ANYANWU

aaaaadoris new
Nollywood Celeb Doris Ijeoma Anyanwu who has gained much popularity in recent times over the years via her movie roles came out straight when she said she hates stingy men with passion.

The Curvy beautiful actress who hails from Ahiazu Mbaise LGA in Imo State went further to reveal more about her personality.

She describes herself as a fun loving person, no dull moments around me, outside acting i love travelling. I'm a very blunt person and friendly but I'm strongly allergic to poor and stingy men. I cant stand such men, not in this lifetime.

I'm just me. Bold and Beautiful! I love my life, everything i do. Im easy going, fun loving, caring, very romantic though i've got no special attachment to sex. I'm not crazy about sex. When it comes to sex, I'm like any normal lady out there.

I 'M A PLUS SIZE CURVY BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL  YOUNG LADY!

Nothing serious about my love life cos As a PLUS SIZE Beautiful young lady men always approach me and i dont know who likes me and i dont know who just wants to play around me and go. Relationship doesnt work for me, so i dont really put my mind in there. Relationship isnt my thing. I've tried and its not working so i dont push it. If it comes, fine. If it doesnt come, fine!

aaadorIMG_20150616_223757aaaadorisIMG_20141017_165637

No comments:

Post a Comment