Wednesday 15 July 2015

I DON'T KNOW IF AM FUN TO BE WITH... GUESS WE WILL KNOW WHEN YOU MEET ME... NOLLYWOOD CELEB GLORIA PIUS


fb_img_1433881577209



Popular nollywood celeb, Gloria Pius who is the Ceo of Mazaratti Entertainment came all out about her personality.

The popular actress who we met on a movie set told our correspondent some  details bout her private life.

When asked how she loves to hand out, and unwind,

She said,  I love private n naughty parties... Hang out wit the girls somewhere private...  Private get aways...  Most of all...  
Be alone wit a bottle of white wine... My TV.. M phones n just lazy around

We also asked her if she finds herself fun to be with

She said... I Don't knw if am fun to be wit... Guess u will judge that wen u meet me... Love life..... NO COMMENT... I like to try everything once... I can't be caught snitching.. I am not a rat..

what attracts men to you

Well I tink my boobs is wat attracts men first...  Before they notice my personality... Maybe my face helps too. Hehehe

My personality... My shoes n of cos Dat boobs... Remember!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment